Pages

Labels

Tuesday 28 May 2013

Happy Birthday Tony Riff












Last week was Tony Riff's birthday, so we went out and did what we know best, draw some characters.! we both decided to pull out some sketches we had residing in our black books and after seeing him throw down his lines, I definitely wished I contemplated choosing a slightly more comic style filling with the character, I said I'd be working with this character a bit more this year.
I never get to paint with this dude enough, but am really hoping to get more done this year. A friend that has supported me every day since the jump.

Much respect to Tony riff.
By the way if you are interested in any of his art work he has a couple more canvas' for sale, some dynamite illustrations. Check him out on his regularly updated blog and Facebook 

No comments:

Post a Comment