Pages

Labels

Friday 10 May 2013

JEBA X Streetfest X Becks Vier


This year at Streetfest was EPIC! There was so much action going on. First off the skating was crazy! There were rollerbladers launching off the pipe over the shop stands!! Insane! People were dropping in from the rafters, literally!

This year I had the opportunity to collaborate with Becks, one of the sponsors in creating a piece. My last two pieces at streetfest didn't include much of a landscape so I wanted to take the opportunity to touch on this more and test myself with some perspective.

After 6 hours of throwing paint about I was shattered but I was definitely happy with the results. Thanks to all of the passers by who were showing support, giving my hugs, hi 5's, drinks, and laughs! A lot turned up!

Special thanks to Streetfest, Becks and The Distinct Group.

(photo by Yusaku Aoki)


(photo by Yusaku Aoki)

(photo by Yusaku Aoki)

(photo by JayTouch)


No comments:

Post a Comment