Pages

Labels

Friday 14 June 2013

Muscle Works Gym





It has definitely been busy, with new walls and projects popping up. Very happy to say this. The weather in London hasn't been too bad either so so far I'm enjoying the season. A lot of time spent in the studio coming up with concepts for projects, which means not much for my personal means, but I can't complain about that now can I!

A couple of weeks ago I was asked to paint a couple pieces down at Muscleworks Gym in East London. I'm not going to retend like I'm a gym goer... but the bar itself was an exercise... without the weights!! 
These to boxers sparring was my contribution to the top floor, quite a nice chance to experiment with balancing lines with shadows on a large scale.

I haven't used them for a while as I prefer them on canvas, but we were using Montana Gold. As usual I find them weird when trying to get some nice crisp lines. But was good to warm my hand into it again. Definitely have been craving to paint a big canvas since.

No comments:

Post a Comment