Pages

Labels

Saturday 14 September 2013

Return to TMNT






Of lately I've had  more chances to get back involved with my sketchbooks. A current project I'm working on is one which I find quite exciting is with XBox and Game. 10 of us including a good friend Wumi Olaosebikan from Beddow 'n' Battini have taken on individual Xbox titles and creating our own prints reflecting on the games.

I previously mentioned that I am a fan of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, the animation being one of my favourites growing up. If you're new to my blog or you didn't see the last image I created take a look here.
This time round my main concentration is to communicate the game TMNT Out of The Shadows. Naturally I would jump gung-ho into it and go crazy in exploring a comic inspired inspiration, however I've had to slow myself down and take notice of the character design that has gone into the game. Considering the character design and style of animation I found myself considering a different approach to illustrating from my usual.

There will be more updates and I'm gad to say that there will be an exhibition of the printed work. You will be updated on this too.

In the meantime, I've been very much sucked into the anime 'Shingeki no Kyojin' or 'Attack on Titan.' The cartoon is kind of epic!

Ha I was also quite excited when my baby brother rang me to tell me he was readin Bleach! I don't but it's just briliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment