Pages

Labels

Monday 2 September 2013

JEBA X Brownstock Festival








Last week I was invited out to Essex to produce a piece for Brownstock festival. I was given the theme Cowboys and Aliens. This was definitely a totally different experience than previous. I was in the middle of fields painting a 20ft wall in the sun. It was totally serene and peaceful, fresh air and I even had my shoes off! A beautiful experience.

I decided to go with a different approach to style, drawing influence from old Tex Avery animation. Bold outlines and flat fills. After all the conceptual work I've done in the last few months, it was quite refreshing to get concentrate on just this.

The weekend commenced with the Festival which was brilliant. A great Line up and production was on show, with the likes of Benga, Mark Ronson, Krafty Cuts, Jaguar Skills, and Roni Size! I missed Roni but the rest of the sets were crazy! Dubstep and Trap was in full affect!




No comments:

Post a Comment