Pages

Labels

Wednesday 12 July 2017

Spider-Man Homecoming


So Spider-Man Homecoming is out, I haven't seen it yet, but like many have been looking forward to it. When we saw the appearance of the new Peter Parker in Avengers Civil War, I definitely think it was the best portrayal of the character in the films thus far.

Like many, I have an issue with how the MCU just decides to make up new scripts and not simply stick to the great stores laid down. For example Peter Parker should be much older in the Civil War, which speaks on particular developments of the character in itself. For the fact that they've had to rehash the story of him when he first gets his powers I think speaks volumes. If Sony and Marvel just stuck to the original script there would be a great number of films by now, not the feeling of 'Let's start again.'
Also I find it quite a disrespect to the writers of the original stories. Then as a fan, a child who grew up reading these stories I want to see these great stories come to life.
But anyway, we have a new suit, a new take on the character and I'm pretty hyped.



No comments:

Post a Comment