Pages

Labels

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Jeba hits Barcelona

I was meant to post this up last week, but been busy with the Streetfest T-shirt competition.
So like any writer/ painter, I want tp paint different cities, so obviously Barcelona s a must. It was a bit of a struggle to find walls before I had got there so I will be sharing my knowledge for any one who is looking to paint Barca.

I got this info from a writer I bumped into a bar, he literally drew the map out for me on the back f a receipt and that was my guide!!

So I was travelling from central Barcelona so my first point of travel was the Renfe [train] from Catalunya. NOT the Metro. From there I got a train on the 3/Red line to Sants.
From Sants you jump on the R2/Light Green Line or R2 Sud(Dark Green line towards Sant Vincenc de Calders. You will be getting off at Villa de Cans.


I warn you, make SURE you do some research into the train times as info graphics in Barca are damn poor! There are no maps, train times/ schedules on the platforms, and I ended up getting on the fast train  way past my stop.
Now on the train you may get freaked as it looks like you're going into the country side, it is a pretty agricultural environment but believe me it's worth it.

When you get out the station at Villa de Cans take the right and walk on the left side of the road. You will go up a hill to a main road then cross the road to the left. From here you'll see a grass verge.. You are THERE!

just keep walking down this path

Just keep walking straight and you get to a ditch... Then BOOM!! At least 2miles of wall space from what I could see. I made it to the amber nectar!!

Let the games begin!








No comments:

Post a Comment