Pages

Labels

Tuesday 11 August 2015

JEBA X RIFF X Very.co.uk








Last week, myself and Tony Riff were invited down to the launch of Very Uk's launch for the #Summertime remake with Rizzle Kicks. A great event was put together with The BeatBox Collective performing, a great bar and food.
The brand wanted to push a Fresh Prince of Bel Air theme, a great chance to use some juicy colours and get some nice old school styled lettering done.
I think this is the first time Riffs actually painted a human figure too!

As the event was indoors myself and Riff grabbed the opportunity to test out Ironlaks Sugar brand of paint, something I've been meaning to test out; I will be writing a review on this shortly.

A special thank you to Lee Productions and Very Uk for including us and a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment