Pages

Labels

Saturday 20 September 2014

Art4Peace Paint Jam







So I guess we can say it's the end of summer now, and I have to admit its been a good one. I've been to a few festivals and I went to Tenerife at the end, I may do a post of some eye candy stuff I saw out there.

In collaboration with Talking Peace Festival, Captain Kris organised a paint jam in Shoreditch last night. Including Kris and myself involved were Tony Riff, Tonyboy, Saki & Bitches, Dep, The real Dill and Himbad, it was definitely a great opportunity and a pleasure to paint with these guys.
The them was simple being peace, however for me it was a challenge to communicate my idea of peace in an image, but i'm happy with the results and feedback. A great time and a great message that the organisation is trying to promote.

No comments:

Post a Comment