Pages

Labels

Monday 14 July 2014

Blackbook Sketches










Recently needing to acquire a new sketchbook, I feel that I should share some nice bits out of my previous, you know reflect and close that chapter of the ongoing progress of Jeba. So here we! Some of the pics you may have seen posted up on Instragram and some you may have seen painted pieces out of them. But you know I always feel that seeing into an artist's blackbook is the real gold. If you ever bump not me on the street, just ask me and I may give you a peek.

I'm off to Bradford today to teach a class of kids. I will be teaching them about aspects of the graffiti culture [that won't get them into trouble], stickers/ slaps, and trying to help them free there mind into illustrating and generally creating imagery that don't get to do in a general art class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment