Pages

Labels

Wednesday 16 April 2014

StreetFest 14


It's that time of year again and StreetFest is coming up on May 4th!!!
I am also very happy to say that I was invited to curate the visual arts for this years so festival, hence why I've been so busy, and not posting much.

As you can see we have Goldie and Miss Dynamite headlining which I am very excited about. I love a bit of bass in my life!
We're definitely looking forward to the skating going on this year from both the rollerbladers and the skateboarders.

Now here I'm very proud and honoured to present the graffiti line up for this year!! SHAZAMMM!!

There's more acts being announced on the website so do check it out and grab some tickets.

Also I'll let you in on something… There are competitions going on RIGHT NOW!!

The London Vandal are going to be about on the day and they have a ticket give away going on! Check it right here...

The I-Likeitalot family have also got a competition running, which you can see here…

Our friends over at Somewhereto are running a competition here...


Well get involved people. Connect with us and get your tickets and come on down.

No comments:

Post a Comment