Pages

Labels

Saturday 11 January 2014

Working the New Year into progress



A happy new year to you all. I hope you have all had a good time. I managed to take a bit of time out over the new year to just relax and clear my mind. Definitely a great idea as it ave me a bit of time to separate the voices, it was starting to become orchestral.


Starting the New Year off I would say this is the first official sketch. I mentioned before but I've had some ides for a new journey of work. Tis is the first of preliminary sketches. I'm jumping into getting some experimentation done to further understand the final outcome and the mood i want. 
I've been wanting to play around with more traditional drawing methods and with pens, pencils, inks, and implement digital elements/ enhancements, but not as much as I may usually do…




This sketch has started me off investigating in the subject matter within the composition I want to achieve, it's helped me understand a direction I want to go. I'm also excited about he possibilities of execution, and style.

I'll keep you updated with the process, I think there will be some interesting sketches coming out of this.


No comments:

Post a Comment