Pages

Labels

Monday 15 July 2013

Icy.. Bathtub Steam.. kinda thing.. In the heat!







Gnaly from I-Likeitalot



We have had CRAZY weather in London for the past couple weeks! I would like to say congratulations to all my fellow Londoners who have been burning up and enjoying the weather. Victoria Park has been the communal stomping ground for everyone!
Anyhow, I haven't been doing much personal painting which is really bad so last week I had to go and knock out some letters and icy fillls. You have to keep the fingers working, it's like going to the gym. I even got Gnaly from I-Likeitalot working out!

Also I would like to point out that there is still a few more days to vote for my Threadless Tshirt entry. Any support would be much appreciated. Please tell your friends, and other other friends. I would really love to for this to get printed.

http://www.threadless.com/musicforrelief/unified-woods/


No comments:

Post a Comment