Pages

Labels

Sunday 20 January 2013

CHAIN GANG


Details are finally here people!
Myself and 9 others are proud to present Chain Gang.

10 artists have gotten together to produce original artwork, plus collaborative pieces.
As I put the poster together, I had the chance to see snippets of the artwork from the others, and I'm looking forward to it.

I'm Tony Riffs biggest fan (anyone who wants to compete for that title step up) so I'm look forward to seeing the actual piece. Candy Lo's work has been progressing so much and her last show was amazing. Luckily myself and Riff got a sneek peek at the work from Suzie Lowe/Suzko and damn well impressive!
IM EXCITED

All work will be on sale.

January 24th
135 Shoreditch High street
7PM til the last man passes out (Gauky not included because he's a tank)

Bring your good vibe and celebrate the collaboration.

Check out the artists to fill the time:

Candy Low


Sri McKinnon

Ewen Stenhouse

Susie Lowe

Tony Riff


Isabel White

Jennifer Crouch
Twitter: @JenniferCrouch



No comments:

Post a Comment